Meine pinboard.in-Links vom 23. Dezember bis zum 1. Januar:
- Guide to using Screen and Irssi -
- logstalgia - is a website traffic visualization that replays or streams Apache web-server access logs as a pong-like battle between the web server and an never ending torrent of requests.
- gource - is a software version control visualization tool.
- The git pickaxe: finding changes was never easier - Wouldn't it be great if you could find all the changes to a line in your entire history? Sort of like git blame, but only for revisions that match some string.This is where git's pickaxe functionality comes in.
- ClipX - is a tiny clipboard history manager for windows. It is sweet, it is free, use it.
- Git sync via USB -
- Vmail - is a Vim interface to Gmail
- pit - is a command-line project manager that integrates with Git
- Cram - is a functional testing framework for command line applications based on Mercurial's unified test format.