Meine delicious.com-Links vom 10. August bis zum 23. August:
- Simple Software - Open Source Tools - Very nice collection of handy scripts. Most of which are windows only…
- Using Git to manage a web site - The one-line summary: push into a remote repository that has a detached work tree, and a post-receive hook that runs "git checkout -f".
- How to use TextMate - Great overview with many links. Something to learn for every TextMate user.
- quillen - backs up your important documents or other data to your Amazon S3 and SimpleDB account.
- gollum - Gollum wikis are simply Git repositories that adhere to a specific format. Gollum pages may be written in a variety of formats and can be edited in a number of ways depending on your needs.
- lastfm-cli - is an interactive command-line & telnet interface to a last.fm account and last.fm audio streams.
- Hamster - Free Video converter with built in video player witch Supports Any Video Formats and Easy-to-Use!
- Gridy - adds an invisible grid to Windows, so that any window you move or resize is snapped to it.
- Time-Track-CLI - In the spirit of TODO.TXT, this little Tcl script will handle tracking how much time you spend on tasks throughout the day. All records are stored in a plain text file so you’re not dependent on anyone else’s format.