These are my links for August 30th through September 3rd:
- Export to Archive iPhoto Plugin - Exports from iPhoto to Zup, GZip and BZip2.
- IMAP-IDLE - is a plugin for Apple’s Mail.app 2.x. (Tiger version). It opens a second connection for each of your IMAP accounts, requests IDLE mode, and listens for messages from the server.
- iRCTunes - is a plugin for Chat Clients that allows you to completely control iTunes.
- NSA@home - is a fast FPGA-based SHA-1 and MD5 bruteforce cracker. It is capable of searching the full 8-character keyspace (from a 64-character set) in about a day in the current configuration for 800 hashes concurrently.
- GPGTools - is a Mac OS X graphical interface to the GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) utility. It provides approximately the functionality of the old PGPtools, and is freeware.
- Scrivener - is a project management tool for writers. It won’t try to tell you how to write - it just makes all the tools you have scattered around your desk available in one application. Shareware, 34,99 $.
- Flickr Set Manager - allows you to automatically create new sets on Flickr based on various criteria such as interestingness, date posted and tags, or even from a random set of photographs.
- CodeHighlighter - is a lightweight, unobstrusive and fully configurable script for displaying code examples highlighted in a way similar to the way many text editors highlight code.